All users need to abide by the terms and conditions of this site clearly outlined below.
Use of Submitted Information
- Your submitted profile information will be held securely. By submitting an Alumni Profile, you are agreeing that your information will be stored on your record on our alumni database. The BecA-ILRI Hub reserves the right to edit any or all of your submitted profile content for reasons of accuracy, appropriate use or editorial needs.
- Submission of your information confirms your agreement that part(s) or all of your edited Alumni Profile and/or your submitted profile picture can be used by the BecA-ILRI Hub for promotional purposes in print or online.
- Your access to the services via the portal is for your personal use only.
- No part of this website or the information available upon it (including, without limitation, other Users’ email addresses) may be duplicated or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the BecA-ILRI Hub’s prior written permission.
- Links to third party websites on ABCF Alumni Online are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave our website. The BecA-ILRI Hub has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The BecA-ILRI Hub therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to on ABCF Alumni Online, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Each registration is for a single user only. The BecA-ILRI Hub does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
Rules of conduct
- You may not use the information provided on ABCF Alumni Online to engage in any type of marketing or commercial activity.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the portal or directory:
- any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, obscene, indecent, threatening or defamatory;
- any material that is prejudiced, hateful, racially or religiously offensive or discriminatory.
The BecA-ILRI Hub reserves the right not to publish any information which violates the provisions of the above clauses.
In the unlikely event that you have cause to complain your complaint can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to:
P.O Box 30709–00100
Any changes we may make to our terms and conditions of use in the future will be posted on this page. You should check the website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you.